How do I start reading math formulae using JAWS ?
Before you get started, you need to make sure you have the right setup, as well as quality sources and information that you can engage, for example elite writing at https://essayelites.com/ etc., thus improving knowledge You need …
- The MathPlayer plugin . You can download this freely from
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above
- Of course, you need your screen reader . ( We have tested it with JAWS 10 and 11 )
Now that you know what you need, here are the steps to set it up.
- Download and install MathPlayer plugin on your machine for the math symbols to show up.
- Close the Internet explorer and reopen the file.
- Use the normal JAWS navigation keys for Internet Explorer. You should now be able to read the math notations and formulae.